Las Vegas, Nevada
- Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Final Cut Pro, and Photoshop.
- Strong Photoshop skills layout for print/production and Branding
- Camera knowledge / Photography
- Multi-camera setups and syncing multi cams for edit
- Prior experience working as a designer/video editor for brands
- Ideally, you have strong creative leadership to complete projects on time and quickly produce new visual branded content.
- You have experience producing content for TikTok, IG REELS, YouTube, or other online platforms & websites
- The ability to handle multiple projects per week, and dozens of projects per month.
- Take quality notes, document work, and translate client directives into a finalized product.
- A key understanding of the revision process — and working through revisions diligently.
Responsibilities & Duties
You are responsible for a variety of creative projects across a dynamic range of event types.
As a Lead Creative specialist, you will be assigned multiple projects every week, with deadlines.
- Experience with Non-linear Editing.
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Photoshop & Illustrator skills are a plus.
- Microsoft Office experience is a plus.
- Adobe After Effects experience is a plus.
- You are a self-motivated individual.
- Experience working with clients by email.
- Ability to take notes & listen.
- Ability to understand project goals & vision.